20 Jan 2015

Over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday we have a lovely challenge this week.

The sketch to follow is:



This is the card I created:



The digi stamps are a set called Critters and Clogs unfortunately the company has closed and I cant remember their name if you can remember please comment below.

The background paper is from My Mind's Eye Love me collection.

I used glassy accent on the hearts to give them dimension and then whilst it was still wet sprinkle them with cosmic shimmer glitter.

I had so much fun with this one and I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge

Lynda xx


I am going to enter this card into the following challenges

http://stampedblessings.com/ Hearts
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Love is all around
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/ Cupid





3 comments

LOve sure does looks to be all around with this cute card! LOving your colours and a great take on the sketch. Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

REPLY

Terrific use of that sketch, Lynda, and I love those cute robots! They do make a darling Valentine. :-D Thanks so much for honoring us with your intry into our "Cupid" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and good luck.
NanaConnie DT

REPLY

This is so cute and makes a great Valentine card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Cupid Challenge.
Karal DT

REPLY

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates