19 Dec 2015

Hi,


Bwa Ha Ha! Airless Chambers is once again celebrating Creepmas by joining the 12 days of Creepmas Blog Hop organized by Smeared Ink. The AC Crew will be using Rick's awesome Creepmas digis which are available at his Zibbet and Etsy shops or some of his rubber stamps which are available at I Brake For Stamps. Looking for more chances to colour Creepmas images? Check out Rick's new adult colouring book called Creepy Creepmas: A Holiday Adventure for Colorists. Details are here.

I saw this image in Rick's Zibbet shop and I couldn't resist making a card with him.




The digi stamp is called Creepmas Tree Monster

It was an absolute dream to colour :-) so I just wanted to share with you my Christmas Promarker combo's that I love using.

RED: Burgundy, Red Sweater
GREEN: Olive green, Apple Cider and Fresh meadow.
YELLOW: Sleigh Bell, Mustard and Pineapple crush

Regardless of what other colours I'm using I always use Umber for the shading with the exception of when I use yellow as it doesn't blend well.

Hope you like it

Lynda x

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates