11 Feb 2017



Hi, 

In lovely Surrey it's snowing today, which is the perfect reason to stay inside and craft. My craft desk is looking over my pretty little English garden. 

I decided to make a card just for fun and I love the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. 

Here's the colour scheme to follow this week.  



The challenge can be found here



This beautiful image is actually by there sponsor this week over at crafty sentiments designs, It's from the Lollipops Designs CD. 



I paper pieced her dress using really thin printer paper and the flower is a die from Magnolia, cut from tissue paper and layered up

Thanks for looking

Lynda

1 comments:

It may have been snowing outside, but your lovely card just screams for the hope of spring. It is absolutely beautiful, and frankly I am jealous of your paper piecing skills. I have never been able to create the beauty the way you have. Stunning! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

REPLY

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates